There are so many programming languages available in the market and people use them according to their usage. Some programming languages which used widely by the coders are C, C++, C#, Java, Python, and many more. All these languages have their own use and specification.
Today we’ll talk about Python which is considered the easiest programming language to learn and use made for beginners. Many people prefer to learn this language because they feel programming is hard and basically it is built for beginners.
Python is a general-purpose, object-oriented, interpreted, and high-level programming language. We can use python for so many purposes like web development, game development, data analysis, machine learning, etc.
Apart from that, there are multiple benefits of using Python programming language for noobies. Let’s find out.
10 Benefits of Using Python Programming Language For Beginners
- Open Source: Python is an open-source programming language which means you don’t have to pay anything before using it. Also, you can be a part of that open source community and contribute to the development process.
- Third-Party Modules: Python gives you the freedom to use any third-party module in your code. Because it is an open-source language. That’s the main reason we consider Python as our programming language so we can import third-party modules and make our life easier.
- Support of Libraries: Python provides you with a large number of libraries that we can use directly for a specific purpose without writing code for that specifically. There are many libraries available like Numpy (for numerical calculations), Pandas (for data analytics), Matplotlib & Seaborn (for visualization), and Scikit Learn (for machine learning).
- Simple & Easy: In comparison to other programming languages like C, C++, or Java, Python is considered the easiest programming language. And it is easy to read, learn and write. The code looks quite similar to human language and that’s why people understand that easily.
- Dynamically Typed Language: Dynamically typed language means in python you don’t need to specifically mention the data type of any variable. Python is smart enough to understand that
- Object-Oriented Language: Another benefit of using python language is that it is an object-oriented language which means it revolves around the concept of object. Using encapsulation the entire code looks easy to read. Object-oriented language helps to make it easier the development, debugging, and code reusability.
- Internet of Things (IoT): IoT is the combination of physical objects with sensors, processing ability, software, and other technology. Python’s Raspberry Pi makes things easier and simple in IoT. And that’s how we can connect to the real world.
- Interpreted language: An interpreted language is a programming language that does not require compilation. As the code is computed one by one, the debugging is easier and we can easily find the error in the code if any.
- Affordable: As we read earlier that Python is an open-source programming language which means you don’t have to pay anything to use it. So whether you are a student or an organization, can use python for free.
- Flexibility: Python is a very flexible programming language when we talk about trying new things. We can create any kind of application by using python. It does not restrict you to do that. But the other programming languages are not so flexible. That reason always attracts developers to use it.
So These were some benefits of using Python programming language that a beginner can achieve. Even there are a lot more benefits which you can find out yourself.
So if you are looking for a free, multi-purpose, easy to code and learn, and flexible programming language then Python is for you.